Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

This week in science #5

       This week in science we started our 2nd unit. We looked at a lot of videos about animals and their behaviors. We finished our rocket conclusions. We have to do a cover  page for our second unit. We observed the crickets this week. We wrote things we noticed and things observed on a chart and drew out a diagram of all the parts of a crickets body.
      This week in science I learned the parts of a cricket. I thought that watching the videos was very entertaining. This week I also relearned how to write and complete conclusions for essays. One question I have is, why is our second unit about animal behavior? This week I learned about a rare bird.
 This picture reminded me of the video that we watched about the rare bird in Australia. This is a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment